Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Twitter Feedback: So Tell Me Why

People on twitter are tweeting their so tell me why. Here is twitter feedback on so tell me why.

 Random Words™ 
I don't understand how Super Mario can smash blocks with his head but dies when he touches a turtle. !

 Alexa Gorman 
 I still find myself feeling cold & alone.

 AJ Patton 
 you put lip gloss on every five seconds

 Jose A. Martinez Jr 
 must ppl b such fruit cakes & complain bout lil shit, appriciate wat u hav b4 its gone & ur complaining about wanting it back

 Honey Davy 
 most of my followers are posting the same exact Trend. "We Ignore The One's That Adore Us" quote?

 TricksAreForDicks♥ 
 Twitters Fucking Addicting .

 Erika Hall 
 I'm still hungry!!

 Tessa Flattum 
 i have to clean my room again? 

 B.youtuful 
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Nooooooo RT @Starbucks ran out of caramel...wth?!?!??

 Orlando San 
 I feel bored at this concert..

 Andrew Viet Truong 
 you tweet like it's a fuckin occupation

No comments:

Post a Comment