Monday, April 29, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 5, Episode 22)


Hi cyber zombies,

(Please note In light of recent events may not be suitable for all audiences.)

Welcome to New York City!!!

Tonight Show Information:

Still

A routine investigation escalates into a life or death situation when Beckett accidentally trips the sensor a bomb, leaving her unable to move lest it donate. While Ryan and Esposito search for the bomber to disarm it, Castle stay behind to reassure Beckett the only way know how by testing her patience. 
Here is Synopsis Feedback.


going to be epic tonight

“You know Castle, When I was standing up there I kept thinking about all the times we’ve kissed."

There is no talk of Big Bird or bayonets in this debate. Imma go watch Castle.

Did really just do a “flashback” episode? I was unaware this show was a 90s sitcom.

"You said you had a chapter due!" "That's just writer-speak for 'all procrastinations welcome.'"

i've been waiting for this episode, but i still think that it is too soon after the Boston Marathon Bombing for a bomb plot.

She's is standing a bomb!! She's so worried I just wanna hug her and telll her that everything is gonna be ok!!!!

Castle's bulletproof vest cracks me up. I do not find it amusing that Beckett is standing on a bomb.

Castle refuses to believe that she is in any danger. He just wants to get breakfast

PUHLEASE BECKETT YOU LOVE CASTLE WAAAAAAY BEFORE YOU MET HIM.

Beckett offered brief resistance to the idea of a clip show, but Castle won't take no for an answer.

This ep shouldn't have been moved, it is a tame clip show. Like are about to show up with a cheesecake any sec

"I can't help it if you get off by putting things in my mouth" - Beckett

Kate: Grab my legs... Castle : *Grabs other places Kate: Cas... I said Legs!

I love this episode of . This is what I mean by flirting and making things clear...

The fact that talk about Beckett's hairstyles? yep..that's totally a wink to us and our obsession over Stana's hair!

"You're hot for Castle! You wanna make Castle babies!"

This episode of castle is so funny considering I’ve never watched the past 4 seasons… love the caskett fight 😏

'Castle' is a very underrated show on ABC. And Beckett is a very underrated woman.

Wish i would have discovered sooner. I don't remember most of those flashbacks. Guess I'm gonna need to get on Amazon!

OMG THE FREAKING BOMB HAS GOT A TIMER!! O_O THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE! :'(

These castle episodes keep getting better, yet more frustrating. I know they are going to save her, but its still making me sad. especcially

And her is where I no longer loathe Gates. Still hate the "Sir" crap, but she redeems herself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment