Sunday, October 6, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Once Upon a Time (Season 3, Episode 2)



Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to Neverland/The Enchanted Forest!!

Tonight Show Information:

Lost Girl

Peter Pan presents Emma with a map of Henry's location. However,  there's a catch. Emma embrace her true identity. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold gets some startling advice; and back in Fairy-tale land the Evil Queen has a tempting offer for Snow White.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


so basically peter pan is evil af and neverland is NOT fun

Can't believe Hook is basically the good guy and Peter Pan is the villain.

I'm with Emma, I seriously NEVER figured Peter Pan was evil..then again I don't think i ever read or watched it..

Emma is the only one letting hook help them


For everything your father and I have been through there is one thing we've learned, it is never too late. - Mary Margaret

Emma is tough, Peter is a creep, don't believe him.

Noooo! Why does Peter Pan have to be the bad guy in one of my favorite shows?

I wonder what Emma would have been like if she'd grown up with Snow and Charming. Hm..

Prediction once emma calls marymargrot mom she will accept who she is. And BOOM map unlocked

wow!!!! Grumpy does not trust Charming...DAMN!!!!

Oh snap! Belle with the Australian accent is back and in Neverland! Been waiting on that to happen.

lol Charming really a try too hard!! .....I ain't saying he a gold digger!!

Regina doesn't has any patience

You're afraid you'll make the selfish choice. - Belle I generally do. - Rumplestiltskin

If you don't want to repeat the mistakes you made, you need to let go. - Belle

Regina is about to throw down! 💯 Down with Pan!

"I'm pretty sure they're just all larping in the woods." -Logan about

was brilliant for making Peter Pan a villain. It's pretty awesome 😃



No comments:

Post a Comment