Monday, September 30, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 6, Episode 2)


Hi Cyber Zombies,

Welcome to Washington, DC!!!

Tonight Show Information:

Dreamworld

Beckett continues her quest to find the stolen toxin as Castle is left with less than a day to live after his exposure.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


The pacing of this show vaguely reminds me of - suspense elements with quick parts of humor

Welcome to 's fandom. Here everybody is using icons with photos of Stana or Nathan. You need to be ninja to identify each one. ♥

Can Kate give Rick a sponge bath after the e

Will she get the in time? Preparing to enter "Dreamworld"

Beckett better find the she needs to save

Dreamworld!!

IM NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF OUR ENGAGEMENT THAT EASILY

I want espo to jump on this. This is his ball park

"Nobody is more motivated to find this than me. And if it doesn't work out, I'll be out of your hair by the end of the day."
s
Tonight is the night we've all been waiting for! 🎉 Oh man...I feel faint. I think I might need an

McCord & Beckett facing down Sec. of Defense!

Love tiger ongoing fearless agent

I cry, this conversation between Castle, Alexis and Martha. My feels!

I love how Kbex just tackled him to the ground.

is a nailbiter! Find the !

Martha goes to and ?!?! Awww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment