Friday, April 15, 2011

Twitter Feedback: All My Children/One Life to Live


It's official. All My Children and One Life to Live is being cancelled by Disney/ABC. Here is twitter feedback on All My Children and One Life to Live.


 Kingsley 
oh my god!!! all my children and one life to live are CANCELLED!!!! they've been on for like 200 years!!! my grandma is gonna have a fit.

 Mary Schueneman 
Did I call it or what? I knew they would replace All my Children with a "food" show!

 Monica Barber 
:-( with all my children and One Life To Live cancelled. Is there gonna be 2 new soaps in the making?

 Sabrina Garba 
ABC’s All My Children and One Life to Live are canceled < :o CRAZY.

 Kace 
RIP to One Life to Live! *never seen it before*

 tazshedevl 
Bet the writers of All My Children & One Life to Live aren't taking summer vacations - they have 2 towns to destroy between now & Sept.

 мяѕ. иι¢к נ♥ (мєgαи) 
Ugh **** *** abc for canceling One Life To Live. ***king dumb ass people.

 Daytona24 
ABC announces the end of All My Children and One Life to Live, in the final episodes the casts will all meet up with Hurley in a church.

 Susan Lucci 
It saddens me that All My Children is canceled. I've loved playing Erica Kane and working with Agnes Nixon & the incredible people at AMC.

 ♥Maria♥ 
'All My Children' & 'One Life to Live' are going to be canceled! I can't wait to tell my mother, she's going to be so upset lol

 Nat Hawx 
Why the hell would abc cancel all my children that is the most amazing soap opera! This is shameful I know I won't be watching the new shows

No comments:

Post a Comment