Monday, April 25, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Just Sayin....

Here is twitter feedback on Just Sayin.


 Marcus Bryan 
Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are Footprints on the moon 

 Daisy Fuentes 
Ok, who else has heard ENOUGH about the Royal Wedding? I'm happy 4 them, really I am, but PLEASE no more. ...

 Dan J Frisby 
Is it true Boehner IS willing 2 'cry on the House floor' once more if Dems quit telling TRUTH bout GOP crime against sr citizens 

 MikeP 
I say weird things when bored... 

 Momo Jae 
I like the TTWERmxOniTunes but I wish kesha wasn't in it -_-

 Brian Donahue 
 Western Conference playoffs are awesome I'm not gonna lie id rather see Thunder/Grizzlies then Thunder/Spurs

 Craig Lax 
eevee is my favorite pokemon now. 

 Craig Kocher 
The  have the best record in baseball. 

 Briana Russ 
Competing against me will always be a losing battle 

 Dendy Sutandi 
Sharing your knowledge is the best way of learning 

 Sam Langone ;) 
On dancing with the stars I either want Romeo and Chelsie or Chelsea and Mark!:) their the best there<3 !

 Amanda Marie 
When something's really hard why do people always compare it to rocket science, I mean is rocket science even that difficult?

 Nikkolette 
I love me some vin diesel! 

 Carolinee(: 
Ice Ice Baby = the funniest song I've ever heard[; 

 Michelle M 
You know everything you say goes in through one ear and comes out the other. 

 Raven Hackett 
I'd rather be absolutely crazy than absolutely normal! 


No comments:

Post a Comment