Thursday, December 29, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Favorite 90's Movies

Hi Everyone,

Favorite 90's Movies is worldwide trending topic on twitter. My favorite 90's movies are Speed, Enemy of the State, Men in Black, Titanic, and more. Here is the twitter feedback on Favorite 90s movies.


 Even Steven 

 New Jack City.


 Dave Chapelle 

 The Lion King

 FeelThis 

 Bad Boys, Martin & Will Smith Killed it

 Beavis And Butthead 

 Beavis and ButtHead Do America

 I am Mrs.Tyler 

 Mrs. Doubtfire and Armageddon just because of "Dude, Looks like a Lady" and "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" :D

 Eat'EmAlive™ 

Mrs. Doubtfire a classic and hands down one of my 

 The 90s Life 

"You've got a friend in me."- Toy Story 

 Laynie 

10 Things I Hate About You 

 Prince RyLo™ 

 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

 Tony Santana 

Jason's Lyric, Love Jones, and Waiting to Exhale  I think I started this TT this morning

 Jay Scott Smith 

 It's a Tie between Friday & Pulp Fiction.

 Nikki B. 

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me 

 MattyCornishHB ;) 

 Oscar with Sylvester Stallone :)

 MattyCornishHB ;) 

 Back To The Future trilogy :)

 Demi Lovato Stan ♔ 

 Titanic, Armageddon, Independence Day, Fight Club, Home Alone, Forrest Gump, The Lion King and Toy Story. 

 The Shawshank Redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment