Sunday, January 6, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Once Upon a Time (Season 2, Episode 6)


Hi my Cyber Zombies,

Welcome to the Enchanted Forest/Storybrooke!!!

Tonight Show Information:

The Cricket Game
When Regina is accused of killing a fairy-tale character, Emma believes her to be innocent. Meanwhile, Prince Charming and Snow White plan the evil queen's death.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


When is Cora on Once Upon a Time going to pull a Hillary Whitney and scream "I was so jealous I couldn't see straight!" at Regina?

I don't watch once upon a time but my mom does and captain hook can GET it

So Once Upon A Time opens with a scruffy Captain Hook and a shirtless Charming in bed. Not bad.

Love TV's "Once Upon A Time! Evil Queen Regina Mills has the best couture fashion costumes!!!

Loving how Hook & Cora are staking out the residents of Storybrooke.   

if anything happens to Jiminy I'll be so mad... 

Jennifer Morrison is clad in Isabel Marant on tonight's episode ofOnce Upon a Time. Yes, I noticed.

Once upon a time is on. And there was a Dalmatian. I'm confused what fairy tale has a Dalmatian in it? Is cruella gonna be in this?!

 THE VERY LOVELY LANA PARRILLA BEING VERY NAUGHTY ON ONCE UPON A TIME:)

Cora is such a cruel f@#$ mother...!!! Hope she doesn't learn Henry exists!  

When is Cora on Once Upon a Time going to pull a Hillary Whitney and scream "I was so jealous I couldn't see straight!" at Regina?

I really hope Regina has permanently changed for the better! <3 a="a" class="twitter-atreply pretty-link" deserves="deserves" dir="ltr" ending="ending" fairytale="fairytale" happy="happy" href="https://twitter.com/OnceABC" it="it" nbsp="nbsp" s="s" she="she" style="color: #2784a3; text-decoration: none;" too="too">@OnceABC

BTW a big THANK YOU to ABC for bringing the fall finale of Once Upon a Time, my DVR destroyed my recording before I could watch it












No comments:

Post a Comment