Sunday, November 6, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Fast Food Addiction

Hi My Night Owls,

Everyone has a fast food addiction aleast. Well..Fast food Addiction was a trending topic on twitter in September. My fast food addiction is pizza. Here is twitter feedback on Fast Food Addiction.


 Dumble-fucking-dory 

If you have a  be careful, you could end up looking like Hagrid


 ($$$]---[$$$)™ 


 dipping my fries in my milkshake or Wendy's Frosty .


 (σмנ∂)σн му נ.∂α∂∂у 


 McDonalds....there's something about their fries, that i can't get enough of.


 Mizz Williams 


 Chinese food


 Greg F. 


 taco bell, mcdonalds, burger king, and anything that's open 24 hours. I love to eat :)


 Avery 


.... Mcflurrys. nuff said. <3


 Angelo Lorenzo 


 Cheese Burger


 shae 


If I were in Cincinnati right now my  would be Gold Star Chili..!


 LadiesLoveCoolGREGGY 


 Taco Bell late nights


 Mara Jaafer 


Seeing  trending makes me only crave fast food


 Stacie Svolos 


 Chick-fil-la all day everyday.


 Theivina Vasudevan 


 Lays and sour cream, kit kat, and moreee


 M. Shawniece 


caramel apple empanadas from taco bell 


No comments:

Post a Comment