Friday, December 14, 2012

Developing News!!! Twitter Feedback: Newton, CT Shooting

It's sad day in United States, a gunman killed 26 people today at Sandy Hook Elementary School at Newton, Connecticut. The gunman's mother is among the dead inside the school. People, bloggers, celebrities including elected officials are tweeting about this senseless violence that happened today. Let's all #PrayForNewton!!!

New Development in Connecticut:
The Shooter killed his own relative.
The gunman's brother is held for questioning about the shooting.


President Obama ordered US Flags to be flown at half-staff nationwide until December 18, 2012.

Here is twitter feedback for Sandy Hook Elementary Shooting.

I'm sick about this shooting. Reports are 27 dead 18 of them children.

Horrified by senseless attack on innocent children; praying for the families of the students & the entire Newtown community

Oh my.I am shocked.Heartbroken.Devastating news about this elementary school shooting. What is wrong w/ people?Praying hard 4 these family's

Absolutely devastating news this morning. There are no words.Thoughts, prayers and love to all in .

Bless the families of those lost in Conn. My God.


Our Hearts & Thoughts go out to everyone affected by the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. 

Our hearts go out to victims & families affected by the shocking shooting in Connecticut. Grieving for all victims, but especially the kids.

I'm so saddened over the shootings in CT. In light of such an evil act,.

Our hearts and prayers are with all the moms and dads in Connecticut  

Our thoughts are with those grieving in Connecticut today.

You have to be SICK...I mean, REALLY SICK to go into an elementary school & murder children...My God!! Blessings and prayers to the families

My heart and prayers go out to those in CT. My stomach has a pit in it watching the news right now

My heart is so sad. The evil in this world is just too much. Prayers for all those in CT affected by this... 

My brother went to school and never came home...it's outrageous that after previous tragedies our kids are not safe in school of all places

AR15 in a possession of a 20Y old! Then went on killing 27 people. Sorry just not Normal! We need new regulations! New check up or something

Our thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the shootings in Newton, CT.

Senseless. A deafening cry for help. We are all victims. We are all responsible. Violence fails humanity. Sad.

My prayers go out the families and friends dealing with the shooting in Connecticut elementary school. Sad, sad day.

allegedly shooter killed his father in hoboken nj then drove to where his mom works as teacher. why kill all the kids too? so sick

Our hearts go out to those affected by the tragedy in 

RT : In this moment, we need to grieve, but we eventually need to make a change.

Heart-wrenching images as we learn more on the shooting. Here 2 boys, Shane & Griffin embrace a

The children, The adults, The senselessness , the sadness, the need to look at our violent national selves

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims in CT

Watching the news and I'm just disgusted...it takes a true monster to do something like this. Prayers to all the families involved...

Heartbroken. Devastated. Horrified. We must change gun laws. NOW!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to families effected by this tragedy in CT. 

About 20 parents lost their children right before Xmas... My heart is bleeding 

 It's really hard to work right now, mind/heart is with those in Newtown.

Praying for all those involved with this horrible shooting in CT... Just speechless...

Love those around you and never take a single day for granted! Such a terrible tragedy today, keep all of those affected in your prayers.

Have ordered flags over the  to be lowered in tribute to families & victims at 

It's really sad to see what happened in CT today. My prayers go out for you.

It is so so important to love everyone- especially the sensitive ones...

Our hearts go out to the victims and families of the tragedy in Connecticut today.

So he shot his Dad at home (body they found) then went to the school blew away his Mom who was a teacher & her students?! WTAF?! So awful...

Sharing my deepest thoughts with the families in Newtown, CT. Shocked and saddened by the senseless killing of children.

Our hearts and prayers are with everyone touched by this tragedy.

Oh. God. 

My heart goes out to  victims' families & loved ones. I'm praying for you. The violence & loss of life is sickening.

RIP to those savagely taken away from us today in Connecticut...you are now all Angels!! :'(

My prayers go out to all the families and child at Sandy Hook Elementary School. What is this world coming to??

Such a terrible tragedy and to make it worse the media with their lack of fact checking keep showing the WRONG guy. Hopefully he stays safe!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by today’s tragic events in Connecticut.


 everyone!

Praying for the victims of the CT elementary school shooting. xx NG

Church ?? School ?? Next it will be our homes ! The enemy is stepping out and trying our faith !

I have a wife that works for an elem school and kid in Kindergarten, I empathize deeply and thoughts go with them. 

Please hug your kids even tighter today for those parents in Connecticut who can't hug theirs

something has to change to protect the innocent. it's time. dialogue. solution. maybe I'm just an optimistic dreamer in a cynical world.

Heartbreaking what human beings r capable of doing. My heart goes out to the little angels from the connecticut shooting. Sickening.

So many residents of Newton gather together in church...feel so helpless...all they can do is cling to the Lord. Praying for them

Our hearts and prayers go out to the victims, their families and friends 

Our bad def not  . What I get for re tweeting something off a news site. Sorry. Kind of overwhelmed by this

Heartbroken for the families who lost a family member in Newton. Can't wrap my brain around it...

My love and prayers to Sandy Elementary! God Bless us all🙏

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and families of the tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut.

I'm sick to my stomach over the shooting.The victims, the children, their families.. I can't even imagine what they're going through...

The shootings in Connecticut are so unbelievably sad, I'll never understand why things like this happen. Terrible tragedy.

I can't imagine the pain and horror felt by these victims in Connecticut today. My heart is broken. I can't remember a day this sad. L, Pat

It's one of those days you wake up from a nightmare to an even scarier reality. When will prevention outweigh politics?

Aother tragic day for America. My heart is broken for everyone left behind.

Deepest sympathies to the victims of the Newtown shooting in CT and their loved ones.

My thoughts & prayers are with the children, parents, teachers and community in Connecticut as they deal with the tragic loss of life today.

Listening to coverage on the school shooting. I can't even fathom how those parents must feel. Covering them n prayer.

haven't read my timeline all day & just saw the 1st images of the absolute tragedy in CT on the news. My heart is breaking.

I can't even begin to imagine what those poor parents and children are going through in CT. My heart goes out to everyone affected.

This is absolutely horrifying. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families in Newtown, CT. So unbelievably sad.


Heartbroken by what happened in CT today. I'm holding my daughter tightly in my arms, thinking of those who no longer can.

Prayers go out to the families of lost ones in the tragedy that happened in Connecticut

The Connecticut elementary school shooting is just so sad. It is disgusting what our world has come to. Prayers and love to their families

Hey parents.. Many are asking what to say to their kids? Thoughts as to how to handle this tragedy?

We need to start at home. End the violence. Require people to get help if they have violent tendencies or have lost hold of reality.

Today our prayers go to the families of the victims @ Sandy Hook Elementary. 

Sending love 2 the families in Connecticut for their tragic loss. 2day I bow my head in sadness

Sending energy to the families who are suffering this horrible tragedy...

my heart and prayers go out to all the children and families in newtown Conn..its unbelievable someone could do this to innocent children

Overwhelming sadness & horror...my heart & prayers go out to all who lost loved ones & the community in Newtown.


To heartbreaking for words. It's Unfathomable. Sending all love and thoughts to the community of Newton xx

Been too stunned to write. All my prayers go out to the Newtoncommunity.

My heart is heavy today hearing the news about Newton, CT. Praying for all the family and loved ones effected by this.

My heart just broke into a million pieces. Sending prayers to those affected by the Newton School tragedy. Sickened & horrified by this evil



No comments:

Post a Comment