Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Twitter Feedback: Favorite Movie Quotes

Hi my cyber zombies,

Favorite Movie Quotes is a Worldwide Trending Topic on Twitter. People are tweeting their favorite movie quote. My favorite movie quotes are:

"With great power comes great responsibility"- Peter Parker, Spiderman

 "No one put Baby in the corner"- Patrick Swayze, Dirty Dancing

Here twitter feedback on favorite movie quotes.


 "Turn to page 394."

 “I shall call him Squishy & he shall be MY Squishy.” - Finding Nemo

 "Mike Eruzione" "Who do you play for?" "I play for... The United States... of America." "That's all boys"

 Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

"" I can almost taste the white girls tweeting mean girls quotes

 "She's only interested in you because she thinks you're the Chosen One." "But I am the Chosen One."

 "I've been called the song bird of my generation"

"Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!" 

'Call the po-po I ain't scared of no po-po, call the po-po ho' - Madea

 "forget about what everybody else wants.. what do you want?"

 Yall never got 2 things that match. Either yall got Kool-aid, nosugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger -Smokey

 You treat a disease, you win, you loose. You treat a person, I guarantee you, you'll win, no matter what the outcome.

 if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. thumper <3 p="p">

 'Draw me like one of your French girls, Jack!'

 Let us use our bodies as instruments, and quiver together, until music comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment