Monday, December 3, 2012

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 5, Episode 9)


Hi Cyber Zombies,

Welcome to New York City!!!

Tonight Show Information:

Secret Santa
A man resembling Santa Claus is found dead, and unsavory things about him are uncovered.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


 I can't wait Mr. Marlowe -- been waiting for a new Castle for two weeks! This season has been spectacular by the way :) TY!

Too bad it's the last episode this year...  

Time for the first holiday themed episode of one of my shows. Hopefully I can make it through without vomiting. 

Im mad he said Santa dead like that lol 

Castle is freaking out about Santa and Lanie and Beckett are like riiiiiight....

why is Kate so adamant that there is no Santa??? I assume she will see the error of her ways by the end of the episode 

Oh bah-hum-bug-Beckett! She better believe by the end of the episode!   
God feels bad that I have insomnia and feel icky, so he gave me a Christmas flavored Castle. That's how it works, right?

Esposito is really trying to confirm his Christmas plans...lol  

Kate heels serious lol so are some high Inches 

Loved the candy cane in place of the pen. :)  

*sighs* i can't enjoy or even watch  because of lack of spoilers!! grrrrr! i don'teven know what's going on! :'( 

Gates just said hootchiecootchie. I'm dying here. 

Enough. "It's a wonderful life" twisted into  tonight. I love Christmas episodes of everything. Seriously.

Wait, Castle and his partner (name?) are TOGETHER? Where will the sexual tension come from? Oh, she can't make it to Christmas. I'm back in.

Beckett may have broke his heart but Castle just broke mine :( Nathan Fillion  

One day when the light is glowing I’ll be in my castle golden. But until the gates are open I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh) ♫















No comments:

Post a Comment