Thursday, March 31, 2011

American Idol 10 (A Message According to Me)

I'm shock and upset by comments made about Pia, Casey, James, and more. I don't like the comments that Pia is boring me by her performance. "Enough with the ballads already, Pia" and "The ballads is getting old, Pia" by someone on the internet. I made twitter comment way back that song ballads is Pia's niche and shouldn't change her musical style. I noticed lately on twitter their alot of James Durbin's bashing on my twitter feed. I don't like when someone on twitter said that James Durbin is a Adam Lambert Wannabe. James Durbin is different from Adam Lambert expect for the fashion style. I admitted to that only. Please stop with contestants bashing because you only embarrassing yourself. If you don't like a certain contestants on American Idol just change channel but don't bashing the performance on twitter including saying nasty and hurtful comments about them. Please note the contestants do read their twitter feed on how well their perform and compliments they got from people on twitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment