Thursday, March 24, 2011

American Idol 10 (Top 11 Results)

Ryan Seacrest is going announced on who is going advance to Top 10 and going on the Idol Tour during this Summer. Sugarland and Jennifer Hudson is going performed tonight. Thirty Million votes were cast last night.

Marc Anthony gave tips to the top 11 contestants.

The Top 11 Medley:  Ain't No Mountain High

Special Appearance: Stevie Wonder-Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Your
Hulk Hogan, George Huff

Happy Birthday, Steven Tyler!!!!

Ford Music Video: All This Beauty

Sugarland sang "Stuck Like Glue" from The Incredible Machine.
Jennifer Hudson sang "Where You At" from I Remember Me.

Safe:
Scott McCreary
Pia Toscano
Lauren Aliana
Paul McDonald
James Durbin
Jacob Lusk
Namia Adadepo

Bottom 3:
Thia Megia
Stefano Langone
Casey Abrams

Judges Save: Casey Abrams

Here is twitter feedback on everything.


 Idol360 
Marc Anthony helps the contestants with the in ear monitors this week. I think it helped.

 Lyndsey Parker 
Is it fair that contestants on Idol get to use in-ears now? Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that was the case in past seasons.

 Thia Megia Fan Club 
Mark Anthony mentoring the top 11 backstage last night

 Idol360 
Stevie Wonder during the group song? Is this the finale already? I guess this is the shocking part. Signed Sealed Delivered

 PopWrapJarett 
No disrespect but of Sugarland isn't singing 'Need You Now,' I'm totally uninterested 

 Tenley Molzahn 
All of your  guesses are as good as mine!! I have no clue! Lots of you said the same names, we'll see!

 PastaBaby 
hulk hogan appears by surprise

 Lyndsey Parker 
James and Paul awaiting their fate. America, if you voted one of them off, Imma gonna punch you.

 Idol360 
Hulk Hogan punches Ryan into the audience. This should happen every episode.

 Idol360 
No matter who goes home, I don't think they would use the save on "tour week". Because then 2 people go home next week & how would that work

 Idol360 
The Top 11 WILL go on tour! This is really really the best outcome! I am happy!

 Lyndsey Parker 
I need to file for worker's comp because this episode of Idol tonight gave me a heart attack, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment