Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Twitter Feedback: ABC All My Children


It's looks like ABC All My Children is being cancelled. The only two remaining soap opera on ABC are One Life to Live and General Hospital. Here is twitter feedback on All My Children.


 evolve plus 

'All My Children' getting the ax? Help us dream up how our favorite Pine Valley characters make their exit. 


 Mark Nill 

Is 'All My Children' really on its way out? 


 Lisa A 

Can it be the end of All My Children? Will be sad after all these years.


 shelea coleman 

remember mateo from all my children....that man is tooooo cute lol


 SHADOW (PVPodcast) 

I wish  would actually say it ain't true! RT @: ABC Downplays 'All My Children' Cancellation Reports


 Jane Hamilton 

Create a custom date range: 'All My Children' getting the ax? Help us dream up how our favorite Pine Valley char... 


 Ashley Rhetta 

UGH I THINK MY MOTHER IS OBSESSED WIT ALL MYCHILDREN


 W8sal 

A tip to All My Children, bring back Nina, her son, grandson, The Martins add Family, Social Storylines Humor Love. Dig Deep into your past.


 loosh philbin 

@ All My Children might be cancelled? Knew when Kelly Ripa left,they'd be in trouble. I just thought it would've been sooner.


 Kristin 

One day after 's homage to the soap opera genre, I'm watching a local news segment about the likely cancellation of AllMy Children.


 Tiffany Drummond 
are they thinking of cancelling all my children?? The TV as I've known it won't be the same. I don't watch soaps, but my mom :-(

 Wayne Black 
Aw man they talkin bout canceling All my Children. Me n my mom used to watch tht shit all the time when I was in middle school!

 Leesy 

 Sue Facter 
All My Children finds out its fate soon. A potential shame since they moved from NY to LA last year. Whatever will Susan Lucci do?

No comments:

Post a Comment