Sunday, March 20, 2011

Twitter Feedback: ABC Shark Tank


ABC Shark Tank is on tonight as Sneak Preview. Shark Tank premieres on Friday March 25, 2011. The Shark Tank have new two shark Mark Curban and Jeff Foxworthy.

Tonight Companies:
Wurkin Stiffs
Tippi Toes
CBS Foods
Copa Di Vino

Here is Twitter Feedback:


 Joe Kuuire 
Oh, Shark Tank is back! 

SHARK TANK hellllll yea love this show

 Perry Edwards 
I didn't know the Shark Tank came back on tonight! Woo hoo! Love this show!!

too many shows are on right now. currently switching back&forth btwn Shark Tank & undercover boss. i'll have to watch apprentice another day

 Auntee Rik 
Mannnnnnnnnnnn when you go in front of investors, you need to be able to know how much you're willing to give up. 

 Matt Betush 
btw if you aren't at least DVR'ing shark tank right now, go set it up. most underrated show on TV 

 Shane Walker 
 is the sh-t!!! Glad it is back. No frills, no BS business talk. Love to see if people can stand the pressure.

 JTIZZL3 
Watching entrepreneurs shoot themselves in the foot while getting robbed of equity. 

 Enyaphace 
Watching  i think this is my new favorite show. I could hang with these investors. They have my personality.

 |[ kristine ]| 
i would’ve flipped.. .i’m glad @ was able to take a step back, and then look at the business aspect of things.

 Paul Cooley 
 just made it to  trends!

 Sharon Rowe 
OK...The collar guy was lucky because he almost blew it, but I have to admit I loved his biz concept! @ 

 GammasWorld 
Oh I like Tippy Toes going into daycares and after-school programs

 Candice Marie Benbow 
Tippi Toes is whack. PIPA is that BUSINESS! That is all.

 Katie O'Neill 
wow these Tippie Toes mamas are SMART! 

 Kimmoy (Curvy Coach) 
Theses ladies are freakin' sharks themselves lol I wouldn't invest in it though 

 nv/White Book Agency 
Extortionists with tutus...HILARIOUS!! 

 Robert 
I love the Sharks. "I dont know whether to applaud them or call the police." lol 

 Jackie Lee 
so glad  is back on! I LOVE this show... great business lessons in every episode

 Vicki Salemi 
Mmmmm...the shrimp burger sounds innovative! I'll have a shrimp slider please! Love the questions the "sharks" ask entrepreneurs.

 Julian A. Lewis II 
Watching  right now, and I am glad it is back! I might have to try one of those shrimp burgers!

 Mario Taylor II 
if you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner you need to be watching  especially if you are looking to raise $$$

 John Sanpietro 
If he doesn't have a patent on the packaging, he's screwed.

 §heri 
Wow I like that wine by the glass 

 Suz in Toronno ツ 
Kevin O'Leary is far more pleasant on  than on Dragon's Den. I'm thinkin' he acts like an ass just to piss off Arlene!

 Auntee Rik 
Hoooo hooooo make money off that patent man!!! 

 My Elite Grocer 
The Copa de Vino guy is sweating while @ decides if a deal can be made. [IP component is more attractive] 

 Xavier Dawson 
 Kevin has the great deal...this guy is a fool!

No comments:

Post a Comment