Friday, March 18, 2011

American Idol 10 (Top 12 Results)

Ryan Seacrest is going announced on who is going advance in top 11 but one contestant is going home tonight. The Black Eyed Peas and Lee DeWyze are going to perform tonight.

The Top 12 Medley:  "Born to Be Wild/ Born This Way" Mashup

Ford Music Video: Val Kimer

Special Appearances: Kenny Rogers, and Marc Anthony

Lee DeWyze sang "Beautiful Like You" from Live it Up.
Black Eyed Pea and I Just Can't Enough from The Beginning.

Safe:
Jacob Lusk
Lauren Aliana
Casey Abrams
Paul McDonald
Scott McCreery
James Durbin
Stefano Langone
Thia Megia

Bottom 3:
Haley Reinhart
Naima Adadepo
Karen Rodriquez

Back to Safely:
Namia Adadepo
Haley Reinhart

Eliminated: Karen Rodriquez

Here is twitter feedback about the results, Black Eyed Peas, and more:


 mjsbigblog 


POINTY POSE! Loves it. Long live the CHEESY GROUP NUMBER.


 Idol360 


The songs they pick for the ford video are always awful and never even sounds like them.


 Thia Megia Fan Club 


U notice Stefano is getting the best solos


 Idol360 


Haley and Paul are up next and I am legit nervous now, I like both of them.


I Christina 


Lee is so hot.. I don't even care that he can't sing


 Erin Lane 


Go Lee!! I loved it! He is awesome!!


 Shelly! 


still didn't like james last night but i knew hed be safe..he was my fave the previous week :)


 PastaBaby 


thia telling us she's not just a ballad singer. but thia, you were supposed to show us.


 Idol360 


Karen and Thia are up next. I hope Thia is in the bottom over Karen.


 Idol360 


If I ever make it on Idol, I am going to fight to use Autotune on one of my performances. It will be awesome.


 Lyndsey Parker 


IS that Fergie? I am scared and confused.


 TURBO 


LOVE Fergie........BLACK EYED PEAS baby!!!!!!..........


 Billboard 


...Did I just jinx Karen Rodriguez? 

No comments:

Post a Comment