Monday, October 1, 2012

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 5, Episode 2)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to New York City!!! 

Tonight Show Information:

Cloudy With a Chance of Murder
On Beckett's first day back from suspension, she and Castle are thrown into the salacious world of local TV news when WHNY's veteran weather girl is found dead. 

Here is Synopsis Feedback:

RT: : RT if you're SO HAPPY to see the lovely in tonight's episode Castle!!! 


oh he did bring her one messing up 

[ Spoiler Alert] cute episode, good dialogues with a lot of subtext and caskett love. Definitely in love with this season already.

This Ryan / Esposito tension makes me sad. I want my back! 

My feels are unsure what to do. So happy about Caskett, so utterly heartbroken seeing my boys fight. 

Hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sweeties!!! Happy  & Day!!! Enjoy, I'll have to catch up tomorrow.  :/ Later Loves...*air kisses*

awww Dad is worried about the boys now... 

Potential suspect on  is #17 for a New York City NBA team. Jeremy Lin?! Oh wait. Nevermind.  

As a Broadcasting major and Visual Journalism minor, I am loving this ep even more! Hahaha! 

dam and ryan too  well maybe this will teach both of them a lesson that their fight is stupid 

Awww :( they have matching black eyes :'( 

Awww Beckett doesn't want to drown in a sea of lies. Lucky for her knows mouth to mouth :P

"Don't tell me you dressed like that for Esposito".. LOL!!!  to Beckett

Helicopters cause asthma attacks? 

: *whispers* "Rebecca Fog..." 

 Beckett dressed daily for  ;)

best. Interrogation. scene. EVER 

No comments:

Post a Comment