Sunday, October 7, 2012

Synopsis Feedback: Once Upon a Time (Season 2, Episode 2)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to Storybrooke/The Enchanted Forest!!!

Tonight Show Information:

 "We are both"
Regina tries to regain her magical powers. David searches for Mary Margaret and Emma. The seven dwarves learn what happens when anyone steps out of Storybrooke boundaries. In the Enchanted Forest, Regina and King Leopard wedding day approaches. Regina meets a man of magic who promises to help her become independent from her mother Cora.

Here is Synopsis Feedback:



If I had things my way, Once Upon a Time would be on daily. I can't handle a week between episodes!


Once upon a time, 3 witches wished 3 wishes but which witch knows which witch wished which wish?


Wow.  is so good tonight.  and are just electrifying in every scene together! 

The evil queen power is back?? 

The popular theory about Cora being the Queen of Hearts might actually be true... 

Red, you have got to learn how to change into the wolf at will.

Jefferson's back! Regina is worse than Ann Pettway now that she has her powers back. 

C'mon Regina. Don't give in. Don't be like Cora!!! I feel so bad for her in these flashbacks!   

Henry doesn't want cupcakes, but I want! 

I get that it's easier to let go of bad memories...but even bad memories are a part of us. 

What a Prince. Not only is he good looking, but a top-notch motivator too! ;)  

I feel bad for Regina and Henry, there relationship needs a lot of help

Cora's going to join the actual world. ;o  

Emma meets her mother in law, I hope she doesn't listen to her D:

No comments:

Post a Comment