Monday, October 8, 2012

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 5, Episode 3)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to New York City!!!

Tonight Show Information:

Secret's Safe with Me
Castle and Beckett look into the auction of a storage unit, which may be tied to a woman's murder, and soon they find themselves mingling with both treasure hunters and socialites.

Here is Synopsis Feedback:

Oh, yeah, besides being  's birthday, it's Monday! Watch 2-nite! Do it legally so it counts & we can stay on the air.

If Alexis is in college in NYC while living there would she be able to get housing? I thought dorms went to people in need .

OLD SKOOL! Grammatical correction over the body! NICE! 

Awww Beckett went to get  another cup of coffee

Hey, guys. Cheesesteak restaurants are totally things that exist. 

OMG AN EPISODE ABOUT PHILLY AND STORAGE WARS THIS IS MY NEW CRACK. 

I love when Castle and Beckett finish each others' sentences. #Caskett
 

Roflolol at Gates! She has a heart afterall. ... For a doll. XP 

Beckett wants to talk to Alexis ...  "No, so she'll eat you alive". For some reason I think thats hilarious

The bracelet is in the doll 

So d woman correctin Beckett was like an inside joke about all the hundred times Stana had 2 correct people when they say her name?

Oh God, this is the part about Alexis finding out that I really…did not want to watch. Or pretend existed. 

"Take your hand off your tool, Marco!" Haha I like that Ryan and Esposito snickered along with me. 

Yes, , I appreciate your Frozen Heat references. 

Ooooh, I think I figured out the bracelet mystery........ 

Solving murders is like foreplay for  and Beckett. PS: Been waiting for that moment for 4 yrs.

RT : Beckett totally got the funniest line of the night. // that was awesome. Loved ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment