Sunday, November 25, 2012

Synopsis Feedback: Once Upon a Time (Season 2, Episode 8)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to Storybrooke/The Enchanted Forest!!

Tonight Show Information:

Into The Deep
Cora endeavors to steal the compress Emma and Snow/ Mary Margaret, so that she locate the portal to Storybrooke. Meanwhile, Regina and Rumplestiltskin/ Mr.Gold must place Prince Charming/David's life in danger so that he may contact and give Snow imperative information.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


Once Upon A Time is on again tonight!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Dreams do come true...  ... Do ever have a dream that you wish you would never wake up from? 

This show just keeps getting cooler and cooler... flippin zombies!! ;D  

This show just reminds me that I really need to brush up on my fairytales   

There's Capt. Hook, can Rumpie be far behind?  

Zombie apocalypse currently happening in once upon a time

Zombies on Once Upon A Time, Snow and Emma don't know how to kill them, bet they wish they'd watched The Walking Dead.

"I'm done reading about heroes. I want to be one."- Henry, Once Upon a Time

Uuhhhmmmm, all she had to go thru to get that compass, she need to be guarding that with her life   C

 Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who got saved by the handsome prince and they lived happily ever after. The end.

Henry & Princess have burns on their arms..  

When  looks exactly like Mulan from the tv show once upon a time hahaha

'I climbed a beanstalk for this--you go get your own!' LOL.  

Mulan is really annoying me in this ep!  

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me. I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that.

Regina as one of the good guys...this is too much...I prefer her to be the villian!   

"Condiments are this world's most powerful magic." Mr. Gold - Once Upon A Time

Regina doesn't help people & she doesn't give up magic.  

Wait Snow eats an apple, Henry a pie and Charming has to spin the wheel as the Sleeping Beauty?!!!   

once upon a time i was falling in love, now i am only falling apart<3 p="p">

















No comments:

Post a Comment