Monday, February 18, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 5, Episode 15)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to New York City!!!

Tonight Show Information:

Target
Castle and Beckett find themselves in a race against the time when they unearth a plot to kidnap the daughter of a powerful foreign dignitary, but the stakes are raised when Alexis is kidnapped.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


 checked, now who will save the  fans? We need the next episode!!!

Tonight's  is sure to be extraordinarily frustrating, as it is one of those dang two parters. The things I do for you, Castle.

Gates saw Caskett holding hands, comforting  in the break room!

The only thing wrong with  is the 5 horrible minutes you have to endure of  waiting for the episode to come on.

 looks like it's going to be intense tonight! So glad is finally getting a bigger storyline 

Oh boy. All new Castle starts now. Shaking in my boots. 

"Like Simba in The Lion King, it's the circle of life." 

LOL - Ladies r kind of digging on vampires.  Depends on the show, not digging it on 

Speaking of Bram Stoker, I am in the middle of reading Dracula right now 

Castle, darling, why have you not called your daughter yet?! 

Careful alexis your next, watch out for those big white vans! 

Watching  "Maybe Jack Bauer was driving. #24 Nice reference!

  How will Castle solve a case without to figure it out?

*SPOILER* "He's acting like a father, I'm acting like a cop." CTV promo.

 Why do I always first suspect the most sympathetic characters? 

this case is to crazy and the didn't even get to the real part yet when they know Alexis is missing  

This is the plot I've been waiting five seasons for! Whooooo! (Also, sad, but whooooo!) 

oh man....have seen that face  just made w/other parents whose kids have gone lost...it's just such a helpless feeling! 

Suddenly makes sense why my parents worry so much/why we talk every day   Does your family worry as much as ?

I keep waiting for Dylan Walsh to say "tell me what you don't like about yourself." COME ON  WRITERS DON'T LET ME DOWN. 
You know its serious when the Captain gives you complete and total control and do whatever it takes to get Alexis back. 

I swear if Alexis dies I will cry my eyes out 

This episode of  is AMAZING, but at the same time I don't know if I cam watch it because it's gonna stop right in the middle! :P

Okay, so Alexis getting kidnapped is 10,000x worse than when Beckett was shot at the end of Season Three. 

I bet Alexis back will be killing her in those heels by now.e

I like how smart Alexis and her friend are. On most shows girls in their position sit and cry or hug each other. 

Beckett allowed Castle to hurt him!!! She truly cares for Alexis 

It's easy to perceive Castle as such a goofball, but he can be serious when he needs to be and I love him for it. 

Love how  became scary dad in . Don't mess with his kid!!!!


























No comments:

Post a Comment