Sunday, February 10, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Once Upon a Time (Season 2, Episode 13)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to Storybrooke/The Enchanted Forest!!!

Tonight Show Information

Tiny
The Giant seeks vengeance in Storybrooke, Meanwhile Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold, along with Emma and Henry, set out on a journey to find his son.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


 tonight!!!! Can't wait to see the beautiful Captain Hook.   

Once upon a time there was light in my life but now there's only love in the dark. Nothing I can say a total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time a few mistakes ago I was in your sights, you got me alone You found me

Once upon a time is back. Capt Hook is smoking hot!!

Who needs the  when you can have Hurley on

David Nolan in once upon a time's hotness is underestimated

 Charming needs to start telling the truth hopefully we will find out charmings real name






No comments:

Post a Comment