Monday, February 25, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Castle (Season 5, Episode 16)


Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to New York City!!!

Tonight show information:

Hunt (Part 2)

Castle resorts to desperate measures to catch Alexis' kidnapper. Venturing into the criminal underworld, he soon discovers a much wider conspiracy and will cross paths with the one man he never thought he would meet-his own father.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


Must stay awake after  is over so I can watch !

i feel like i'm just gonna avoid twitter this evening courtesy of part 2 of  airing. sooooo.... o_O

Don't tell me something bad happened to  's daughter, I'm still catching up! I guess I'll be watching tonight.

 is hands down the BEST show on TV, end of story, all other arguments invalid. =)

You're telling him to be patient when his daughter is in another country!? Good luck with that.  

So jacked for Castle to go Liam Neeson on their asses 

Rick  has a very specific set of skills, and is about to go all Liam Neeson on someone.






No comments:

Post a Comment