Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Twitter Feedback: AOL Mail

I am having a hard time checking my email through AOL Mail.  I checked America Online Blog to find out that AOL Mail is down unfortunately. America Online is rebooting their e-mail feature on their website. They are introducing Project Phoenix by AOL Mail before the Christmas break. Here is Twitter Feedback for America Online Mail.


 Daphne Schafer 
this is ridiculous that AOL Mail has been down for over an hour now!!!!

 Mikinzie Stuart 
Yikes..I would freak if couldn't access email RT @: Hang in there AOL Mail users, we promise to have your account back up ASAP!

 Psiqueue 
Oh freaking great- AOL MAIL is down. Do they not realize that I NEED my email access!!!

 Richard Cave 
aol mail has crashed doh =!

 Al Trudeau 
@ 
@ I don't know what you have done, but I cannot access myaol.com e-mail, and I need to get it NOW!!!!

 RelevantMom 
Those little aol mail hamster better start running faster on that wheel...mush! mush! Oh wait, that's for a sled dog...Eeek! Eeek!

 AJ Llewellyn 
Dear AOL please fix your mail feature...I feel a serious withdrawal coming on...

 DREW ASHLEIGH CARLSN 
COULD AOL HAVE WAITED TO REVAMP THE MAIL UNTIL I WAS FREAKING DONE BOOKING A BAND!? Could that have worked?? Think it could have!

 Kelly Lester 
@ people are getting bounce backs/mail not delivered to me. I'm not the only one. What's going on?? This happens too often with aol!


No comments:

Post a Comment