Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Synopsis Feedback: Motive (Season 1, Episode 3)


Hi Cyber Zombies,

Welcome to Vancouver, Canada!!!

Tonight Show Information

Pushover

An Investigation into the death of a limbo driver leads the detectives to a femme fatale who murder her lovers.

Here Is Synopsis Feedback.

Lauren Holly's character seems a bit free spirited and loves double entendres.

, I gotta be real, the only reason I'm still watching is because of Katharine Isabelle.


I think is becoming one of my favorite people in .

I love the fact that you know who the killer is before the motive. A new twist on crime dramas. Love it!

Many great things come out of . The shows, the actors they all link together

They mention Hunger Games and Twilight in this episode.

Wtf is the show all about? Creeping? Maybe I'm not their demographic.

This poor customs agent is getting played by this crafty waitress. At least the victim was a nast...

I love , OKAY?! As if I need another show to get hooked on.

is showing off gorgeous Vancouver as a filming location to U.S audiences!

is an excellent crime drama. So glad I decided to give it a shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment