Sunday, May 12, 2013

Synopsis Feedback: Once Upon A Time (Season 2 Finale, Episode 22)


Hi cyber zombies,

Welcome to Storybrooke/ The Enchanted Forest!!!

Tonight Season Finale Information:

And Straight on 'Til Morning

The inhabitants of Storybrooke brace themselves for the end when Greg and Tamara detonate the trigger Regina had placed with the curse, with the annihilation of the town and its residents imminent, and Mr.Gold mourns the loss of his son, Bailfire/Neal Cassidy. Meanwhile in Neverland of the past, Hook discovers his connection to  a young Bae after he rescues him from the sea and soon realize that the Lost Boys are in hot pursuit of the boy.

Here is Synopsis Feedback.


I'm not prepared for the Season Finale of Once upon a time

Excuse me while I go on an emotional breakdown for the next hour

no but for real. if Captain Hook dies I will burn Utica to the ground.

I love that granny is carrying a gun while watching Henry

In Rumpelstilztkin's original fairy tale, the miller's daughter promises him her first-born child, which would be Regina in

"He didn't kill my son, I did." - Mr. Gold

Greg and Tamara better not succeed, I like all the characters too much for any of them to die
"So tell me, Hook...We're willing to die for our cause. Are you willing to die for your's?" - Owen
REGINA ENDURED HOURS OF TORTURE & MANAGED TO WALK AWAY WITH A CRICK IN HER NECK.

My childhood is ruined seeing Neverland being all creepy and evil

Good will over come evil😈!! Regina & Gold need to team up with Charming & Snow and stop Tamara and Owen once & for all

Sooo.... I'm guessing they haven't cast Peter Pan yet!

Charming look out for Tamra and her magical taser! It's apparently the most powerful weapon in all the realms

and this one scene makes me love being an ...Get to see the "Real" Regina!

And Neal needs to stop falling into "magic beans portals", for shizzle!

I'm still rooting for Hook. Because, sincerely, running off to save Regina is stupid. She's NOT a hero.

Pirates only live for themselves, y'all should know that by know...at this point everybody is acting like idiots e

Even if this trigger is somehow stopped, Storybrooke is being destroyed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment