Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11th Year Anniversary of September 11, 2001



The last and final time I was at the World Trade Center was September 8, 2001. I was getting books for my multimedia design class at the Borders Bookstore in World Trade Center.

On September 11, 2001....

I was at Borough of Manhattan Community College Library on the fourth floor. I heard a big bang and saw students ran to the windows to see what happened. They saw people falling out of windows from World Trade Center. I went to the window to see what happened. I noticed the second plane hit the second World Trade Center building. The safety officers evacuated the college. Many students from the college saw the burning World Trade Center. The first building came down and many students including I were running away from the World Trade Center Derbis. About twenty blocks away, The second building came down. I went to the church and said few prayers to the victims, firefighters, and police officers. The bad part about it I couldn't leave Manhattan. I decided to walk West 4 Street. Around two clock, The trains were running again. I got home safe and sound.

Few Years Later.....

My mother was watching the five clock newscast.  She saw a video of me running from the World Trade Center. She noticed that I had terrorized look on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment