Thursday, September 20, 2012

Synopsis Feedback: Glee (Season 4, Episode 2)



Hi my cyber zombies,

Welcome to New York City/McKinley High!!!

Last week episode, Rachel accidently offend her dance teacher Cassandra July played by Kate Hudson. At McKinley High School, New Direction are looking for the new Rachel Berry since she graduated. The remaining members of New Direction had a sing-off to find if they are new Rachel. Sue Sylvester has new head cheerleader Kitty and new baby daughter Robin. New Directions hold auditions which Puck's half brother Jake and Marley Rose sang. Marley was disappointed that they make fun of her mother because she was overweight. Blaine encourage Kurt to follow his dreams and go to New York.

Tonight Episode Information on Brittany 2.0:

Brittany is depressed, turns to her namesake Britney Spears for inspiration. Rachel continues to struggle in adjusting to life at NYADA and in New York, but get help from new friend and classmate Brody.

Here is Synopsis Feedback:


Glee is getting sexual...and I don't hate it.  

Brittany is my favorite character on Glee atm

1 minute into glee and Brittany has me laughing so hard

It's Britney, b!tch!  starts right now!

What?! Brittany's off the cheerios? That's NOT okay. 

"I believe in marriage equality for all land mammals." 

Freaking out at the "Boyfriend" and "Boys" mashup on Glee right now. But like actually freaking out right now omg.

but this mash-up is perf actually all glee mash-ups are perf do you agree or do you agree

"maybe you shouldn't wear a bra to your next class" - Kurt 

sobbing i just want  all my feels 

the girl that play marley is freaking beautiful!! 

What an embarrassing cover of Womanizer. Probably cause Tina is involved...I hate Tina. And Unique is just...yeah. 

Love Brittany spears glee is giving me life

I am completely infatuated with Kate Hudson on glee. LOVE her.

I'm literally obsessed with Glee >>> 

No comments:

Post a Comment