Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Bart Simpson



Guess What? Bart Simpson makes his appearance on twitter as trending topic. Who Knew!!! His quote is "Eat My Short" and more.  Happy Birthday, Bart Simpson!!!  Here is twitter feedback on Bart Simpson.


 Chris Rock 

Bart Simpson was drawn over 30 yrs ago by Matt Groening. Today is his 32nd birthday & he hasn't aged a bit. I wonder who drew Andy Milonakis


 Netflix Streaming 

Seeing Bart Simpson trending only makes me wish The Simpsons was on Netflix Streaming even more...


 Lena Nicholson 

I named my cat after  . One of the greatest cartoon series for sure!


 J. McKay 

It seriously is Bart Simpson's birthday and he is 32? Say what?


 Craig Dube 

Wanna know why Bart Simpson is trending? Click -


 Rosie N 
 by Cherry_Monik
Happy 32nd Birthday Bart Simpson! You're awesome & don't look a day over 10! :') 


 LΣTTΨ RΣΔRDΩΠ 

Bart Simpson is trending! :D I love The Simpsons! But why is he trending ? lol


 alysia smith 

awwww Bart Simpson is 32? Honey u look great. U don't look a day over 12 LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment