Monday, February 28, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Twitter Pet Peeves



 Alfredo Flores 

 Chuckie Watkis 
 The 140 Character Limit... i would say more but it cant fit.

 people who spam my inbox with mafia links, party invitations, mixtape links and etc.

 shelly brown 
My  is when ppl tweet everything there doing! Step-by-step

 Eric Bell 
I hate when people update their twitter an extreme amount and rape my homepage 

 April Lynn 
 by ShadBrody
 ppl who go in on subtweeters. you mad cuz no body got nutin subliminal to say to you tho?

 Davidnot Chappelle 
 by DEEJAY_LOURENCO
 when Bieber got more followers than Obama

 Rexxy Dwomoh ♡ 
 when people promote 24/7.”

 ...♔♡ 
 twitterjail

 AiiM to PLeaSe 
 FUCKING TIMELINE FLOODS FULL OF PROMOS .! CALM DOWN I CANT SEE MY FRIENDS TWEETING ABOUT THEIR BORING LIVES.

 MG 
 by BossLadyBAYBAY
 people who unfollow me after I followed them

 *Destinee Martin* 
 indirect conversations

 note sangern 
The biggest thing that annoys me on twitter is when people beg celebs for a retweet. It's cheapened if you have to beg.

 Taylor :) 
 by _JaneDoee
"@ people that link their tumblrs to their twitters."

 Jasmine Stephens 
NOT FOLLOWING BACK 

 Charles 
 people who dedicate all their time complaining over celebs. Please, worry about your life-not what someone else is doing.

 llojaaaaaan :} 
people who steal my followers 

 Dacia くる 
 twitter stalkers

 Nacho Average 
 twitter solicitation

 This is she :) 
 ppl who b cryin wen they lose a follower. STFU

 J.Reezy 
 by WowImWhite
 someone that has "jbieber" "belieber" in their names

No comments:

Post a Comment