Sunday, February 27, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Pre-Oscars

 Samiiiii? 

Not tweeting for the rest of the night. Im mad. Not even tweeting for the oscars either.   -_- wtf


 Andrew Hayden-Smith 

I'd love to stay up for the Oscars but I would be so grouchy tomorrow. I need my beauty sleep. Lots of it!


 Jad Abumrad 
 by SarahLaDuke
Just saw Winter's Bone...damn that's a good movie. In my fantasyOscars, it's the toys vs the cranked up hill people.


 AshDab 

i dont plan on watching the oscars 2nite. theoretically, I know I should but award season hasnt been the same since I stopped working them.


 Justin 

I wanna go to the oscars


 Michael 

Everybody can quit relaxing for the next three hours! Heat x Knicks is going down at 8 PM. Oscars ain't getting no love tonight.


 JuliaJonesFans 

@ 
@ only thing good about the oscars is seeing what people are wearing haha!


 Alexandra W. Wilson 
Help fashionistas! My plane just landed and I'm dying to hear who is wearing what at the ! Please let me know! Who looks great?

 Karen Travers 
Emeralds are very big tonight - Amy Adams, Annette Benning, Reese Witherspoon all sporting green earrings and/or rings/bracelets 

 Nicole Alvarez 
Way too try and upstage Oscar, Gwyneth! I mean the guy gets to shine once a year. Did you really have to steal his stylist Gwyn?

 Faisal Nasimuddin 
Its going to be  year tweeps 

No comments:

Post a Comment