Monday, February 14, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Happy Valentine Day!!!

Happy Valentine Day, Blogger!!! Here is twitter feedback on Valentine Day.


 Fail Whale 

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue. Twitter has stalkers. That's how I found you. 


 Captain Jack Sparrow 

V-Day is Vodka Day 


 Samantha Feiden 

Learning about "adolescent romantic attachment" today in class


 JONte' 

S/O to people that's faithful one day out of the year.


 Damn.. Its True! 
 by jeeshjeesh
Boys, make your girl feel special, not just in Valentine's Day.


 Tim Valenzuela 

For those who celebrate it, .


 Renee Johnson 

Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. -Leo Tolstoy 


 Nick Brown 
 by HannahTysonn
 I love and adore every single one of you ladies, you all mean so much to me and know that I will always be here for you!


 Sean Schick 

Got a free cookie at  today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment