Thursday, February 24, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Gas Prices



The gas prices are going up and some people expect the gas prices going by spring and summer. Here is twitter feedback on Gas Prices.



 jasoncollette 
Gas station by my house raised prices 20 cents since this morning

 JWILL 
Gas prices higher than some of us wages

 The Legendary D Slim 
now its time to gettm higher than gas prices

 Douglas Garner 
Really annoyed at  prices! Perhaps we need to react to oil co's in the spirit of middle eastern freedom fighters.

 Shauna Sinclair 
Holy gas prices, batman! Price went up 20 cents during my work day, yikes!

 The BICYCLE AUTOFEED 
RT Honestly these fucking gas prices are outrageous. I just might have to sell my car and buy a bicycle. 

 DesertRat 
Obammie says he's not worried about oil prices causing gas pricing to become 5 dollars a gallon.

 Quana G. 
Gas prices are going up n I don't like it at all... :-\

 DJ KODINE 
Can I still pimp riding the metro cause these gas prices are off the chain I WOULD STILL POP MY COLLAR ON THEM BITCHES! LOL

 Mujer del Sol 
As gas prices rise & our brothers/sisters from the middle east continue to fight off the corporate backed invasion

 Juanita McFadden 
 by mbt1955
While the Mideast East is going to hell, it's party time again at the White House! Oh yeah, gas prices are rising higher & higher but why

 EVERYONE loves me. 
aye  these gas prices are unconstitutional. we need to hold a protest or some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment