Monday, January 24, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Jack LaLanne

Fitness Guru Jack LaLanne passed away at the age of ninety-six. Here is twitter feedback on Jack LaLanne.


 Randi Howell 
"Dying is easy, but living is a pain in the backside! You have to work hard at it." -Jack Lalanne R.I.P

 The WiLL of Man 
In honor of Jack LaLanne, I'm focused on fitness more @! Workout harder, eat lighter & healthier! And I want to lose 50 pounds.

 Mark Patrick 
We lost Jack LaLanne yesterday he was a fitness guru ahead of his time. He was loved by all and will be missed!!

 john adams 
Missing Jack LaLanne today. He got my mom exercising before the black and white TV!

 Ilana 
R.I.P Jack LaLanne He was and still is a role model for everyone out there to be healthy and eat their fruits and vegetables.

 Matt Jackson 
R.I.P Jack Lalanne. Thank you for showing countless people the value of a healthy lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment