Monday, January 31, 2011

Twitter Feedback: Snow

Snow, Snow, Snow go away!!! I can't take anymore. The shovel always in my hands all the time and I pull out my back. Can't wait Spring to come and I hope the groundhog doesn't see his shadow. Here is twitter feedback on snow.


 Nate T 
@ 
@ "Potentially catastrophic winter storm..." including fun features like: 1-2" of ice, plus some sleet or snow on top.

 peter ferlazo 
@ what about if you fall off your roof onto a snow pile?

 Zuzu 
 by albertwisco
I thought the excitement snow storm was tonight but it's tomorrow... booooo! I really felt like some snowcitement.

 Kingsley 
 by Lugnut19
Lol college snow day tomorrow = everyone is getting drunk on monday. SMHHHH... as i sip

 Jessi Thull 
a blizzard warning? are you freaking kidding me? i'm so over this winter crap. 1 inch of ice with a foot of snow on top of it. great.

 ERICA GREGORY 
Make sure u have plenty of food n the house... NYC is gonna get TWO FEET OF SNOW ON TUES & WED!!

 Clare Collins 
Winter storm warning from Tuesday - Thursday with 18-24in predicted!? u've got to be kidding...we don't have room for that much more snow

 Jessica K. 
Preparing for the biggest snow storm since 1912. Hmm. Yeah I'll believe it when I see it. You can't trust the weathermen in the Ozarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment